2011/05/26

Moving...

I started out blogging years ago on Blogger and left it for Wordpress. When I decided to start a sewing blog I decided to try things out with Blogger again because many of the sewists use it and because the templates offered here are so much prettier. With that said, Blogger and I started on the wrong foot.

On the first day I posted Blogger had a HUGE melt down and lost my first post. Luckily for me I subscribe to myself so I had a copy. Sadly I lost my first comment. Anyhow, I am not a fan of the dashboard, and the photo uploading process, and I have to admit, I am quite fond and partial to Wordpress. With that said I'm heading back there...again.

Hope you'll join me there as I continue my sewing adventures:

http://pincushiontreats.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment